Cosmetic Bonding in Sun City Center
Jacobs and Thatcher Dentistry provides cosmetic dental bonding for patients in the Sun City Center, FL area. Our office is located in neighboring Wimauma. Call 813-634-1932 to learn more and schedule an appointment.
Cosmetic bonding is the process of applying a tooth-colored composite material to improve the appearance of a tooth.
This process improves the aesthetics of your smile while allowing the tooth to maintain a natural appearance. In order to bond a tooth, tooth colored material is added to the tooth to build it up.
Bonding is often used to:
- Correct the shape of a chipped tooth
- Correct the appearance of a cracked tooth
- Provide more even tooth color
Advantages of bonding over other treatments include:
- Bonding can be a less expensive treatment than other cosmetic options
- An appointment for bonding treatment usually takes less than one hour to complete
- Bonding usually allows the tooth’s structure to be preserved
Bonding may sometimes be preferred over veneers or crowns but may not be as long-lasting or durable. Bonding material can stain from coffee, tea, tobacco or some foods so proper home care is important.
Call 813-634-1932 to schedule an appointment.