Cosmetic dentistry offers more than improving your appearance. After you invest in yourself through cosmetic dentistry, you will notice positive changes in many areas of your life.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry includes procedures primarily meant to improve the aesthetics of your smile. Teeth whitening, Invisalign, veneers, and cosmetic bonding can be done individually or in combination as part of a smile makeover.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Improves Your Outlook
Lets You Smile Freely Again
If you have trouble with your teeth, you know how it feels to hide your smile. Many people with damaged or discolored teeth smile with their lips closed or cover their mouths with their hands. After cosmetic dentistry, you can smile, laugh, and show your true personality without feeling uncertain.
Improves Your First Impression
While it may be unfair that so much depends on our physical appearance, the problem persists. A bright smile improves your first impression with new acquaintances.
After receiving cosmetic dentistry services, you will not have to worry about your teeth. You can finally release the stress you feel when you see your teeth in the mirror. You will feel better about new opportunities.
Provides Better Job Opportunities
A better first impression can lead to more employment opportunities. It can also lead to success in your current job by making you seem more approachable and relaxed.
Improves Your Self-Image
When you feel good about your appearance, you may be able to let go of negative impressions about yourself. Your newly brightened smile can help you feel better about yourself.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures We Offer
- Invisalign: This system uses clear, medical-grade plastic aligners to straighten teeth gently and discreetly.
- CEREC Crowns and Bridges: We offer same-day crowns and bridges, restoring teeth and completing your beautiful smile.
- Teeth Whitening: We use Opalescence teeth whitening products to help you achieve a brilliant look. We can whiten in the office or give you an at-home kit.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers are durable and stain-resistant shells that the dentist bonds to the visible parts of your front teeth. They can fix chipped, misshapen, stained, and gapped teeth.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Bonding is a cost-effective treatment that covers chips and gaps and lengthens and reshapes teeth.
- Smile Makeovers: We can combine the above treatments with restorative work to provide a complete smile makeover.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cosmetic Dentistry
How long does Invisalign take?
Invisalign takes approximately 12 to 18 months to work. It is faster than braces and appropriate for older teens and busy adults.
Does insurance cover cosmetic dentistry?
Insurance does cover some forms of cosmetic dentistry, including crowns and bridges since they also benefit the function of your teeth. Insurance does not cover most procedures.
Call Jacobs and Thatcher Dentistry
You don't have to live with an imperfect smile. To discover how cosmetic dentistry can change your life, please call our Sun City Center, FL office at 813-634-1932 for a consultation.